The Snobunje Ice Chipper is a defective product and is falsely advertised as an “Ice Chipper” and “made of strong non-scratching Plastic”.On the first use of the “Ice Chipper”, to remove snow and ice from my snowmobile running boards, the blade cracked and fell apart within the first minute of use.

I was not abusing or prying with the “Ice Chipper”…just chipping at the snow and ice collected on the running boards…and it literally just chipped it’s own blade away!

I contacted Snobunje to inform them of the defective product and I was appalled by their response: The companies' VP stated "it is what it is and will not put up a with lot prying, consider that when choosing a replacement".I was shocked by his lack of concern for their defective product and lack of willingness to stand behind their products.

Review about: Snobunje Ice Chipper Ice Scraper.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Discontinuation of this defective product .

Had an Experience with Snobunje?

Comments

Monster Transmission - Delivery Service Review Monster Transmission "Ive bought two transmissions from monster. The first experience 3 years ago was great. The second time was disappointing. First off the sales rep tried told me my 700r4 was..." Read more Therapee is a complete waste of money and an unreliable product Therapee "I can't believe I got sucked into purchasing this $300 product. Don't believe a thing the company says. They lie and lie through their teeth. For proof, I have attached..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Harbor Freight Sand Blast Cabinet Harbor Freight Tools "I purchased a sand blast cabinet online from Harbor Freight.com a few weeks ago. When it arrived the box had busted open on the ground in front of my shop...." Read more Jeetops - Horrible Jeetops "So a buddy tagged me in this product and I was interested until I read the comments under it and how Chris the owner spoke to people who thought it..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Iboats - Return Box was torn so denided Iboats "Yes I ordered a drive shaft that was supposed to be short shaft. Box came and corner of box was torn no biggie opened found out it was the wrong..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... Usave Car And Truck Rental "Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by..." Read more